VO Manager Lite
The VO Manager was designed to help developers manage audio clips and subtitles with ease in Unity. VO Manager streamlines the process of managing audio files and subtitles without the hassle of building a complex system.
Are you managing a project with a lot more files? Check out the Pro Version and cut down the amount of time you spend dragging and dropping objects and as a result amplify your experience using the built-in editors.
- Comes with a custom VO Bank script that manages your audio files and subtitles.
- The Bank also comes with a custom written inspector to keep things simple.
- Subtitles automatically appear on screen upon playing the audio.
- Playing audio only requires one line of code. The VO Manager handles the rest.
- Play your audio through different audio sources in 3D space.
Watch the Demo Below
Version 1.1 - December 3, 2018
- ID's can now be self assigned.
- Manager play function can now play audio files by both ID and Name.
- Play function can now be called to play from a different audio source.
- Minor UI changes.
- PlayInterrupt function has been renamed to ForcePlay.
Version 1.0 - June 6, 2016