VO Manager Pro
The VO Manager was designed to help developers manage audio clips and subtitles with ease in Unity. VO Manager streamlines the process of managing audio files and subtitles without the hassle of building a complex system.
The pro version comes with a set of tools that allows you to make your edits without touching the inspector. Cut down the amount of time you spend dragging and dropping objects and instead amplify your experience using the built-in editors.
- Comes with a custom VO Bank script that manages your audio files and subtitles.
- The Bank also comes with a custom written inspector to keep things simple.
- Subtitles automatically appear on screen upon playing the audio.
- Playing audio only requires one line of code. The VO Manager handles the rest.
- Play your audio through different audio sources in 3D space.
- Audio Library Editor gives you the ability to see all your audio files in one place. It also scans your project directory for missing or new audio files.
- VO Library Editor lets you manage all audio files inside your VO Bank. You can add files to the library from the Audio Library.
- Subtitle Editor allows you to add multiple lines of subtitles and their time duration without touching the inspector.
Watch the Demo Below
Version 1.1 - December 3, 2018
- Dropped support for all Unity versions below 2017.1.0f3.
- Fixed the SearchForAudioFiles() function. This function should accurately search through the entire project directory now and pick up audio files ending in the appropriate extensions.
Version 1.0 - July 18, 2018